Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Uzi Ballistic Long Term


The Uzi Ballistic has been my designated beater for about two years now. I have really made no effort to baby this watch. It's been dropped, banged around, immersed and generally worn with complete disregard for niceties very regularly. Except for a small scuff on one of the lugs, it looks very good and runs perfectly. I recently learned from one of my readers that the Ballistic has a ten year lithium ion battery in it. Given how tough it seems to be, that bodes well for the next eight or so years.

3 Comments:

Anonymous newwatchbands said...

Looks Great watch. Could you please send me more images please...

12:04 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

I posted a full review at the link below:

http://edscorner1.blogspot.com/2009/02/on-aftermarket-maratac-zulu.html


Enjoy :)

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Underwood watch winder said...

This watch look great ..i wish i have this watch
Underwood watch winder

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters
Drugstore.com